Pet Friendly Guidelines:
It is no longer necessary to leave your best friend(s) home. Just notify us at the time of your reservation or check-in as pets are allowed in designated "pet friendly" rooms only. We charge $5 per pet, per night.
Here are a few simple guidelines that will make your pets and you more comfortable.
- Please keep us on a leash when outside. There are other people and pets around. Do not let us go onto the golf course, in the lobby, or swim in the ponds.
- Do not leave us unattended in the room while you are gone. We might get restless and bored and get into trouble or make noise. Remember you will be responsible for our bad behavior.
- Please bring my favorite blanket or bed. If no the front desk clerk has a towel for me to rest on.
- Would you please pick up and dispose of our constitutions, less someone might see it or step in it. The hotel owners have a grassy area with trash bins for us, and they'll give us a map.
- Lastly, thank you for loving us enough to share your vacation. We'll try to behave accordingly.
Critter Sitters and Vet. Clinic
Across Hwy 50 from hotel
Town & Country Animal Hospital
1525 Hwy 135
Tomichi Pet Care Center
106 S 11th
Gunnison Veterinary Clinic
On the bluff, across the Hwy from hotel
Mountain Mutts and More
808 N. Main
Pet Friendly Restaurants:
Pie Zans (on deck)
Katie's Cookery (on deck)
Home - Gunnison Lodging |
Gunnison Hotel Rooms |
Reserve Now |
Business Stay |
Western State College |
Gunnison Events & Festivals |
Our 10 Favorite Things |
Dr. Jim |
Waterwheel Info |
Guest Comments & Pictures |
Newsletter Sign Up |
The Waterwheel Inn
P.O. Box 882 ~ Gunnison, CO 81230
37478 W. Hwy 50 ~ Gunnison, CO 81230
Toll-Free 1-800-642-1650 ~ Local (970) 641-1650
Hotel Internet Marketing by RezStream