Dog Sledding in Gunnison CO
Experience the great outdoors behind an ambitious team of sled dogs! Mushing is becoming an activity that “Gunnison Country” visitors can do to add a unique experience to their winter vacation experience. There are two- and four-man sleds pulled by some of the friendliest canines you will ever encounter just waiting to take you into some of the most beautiful country you will ever see!
Cosmic Cruisers - Gunnison
Dave, Lisa and family want to welcome you into the magical world of “mushing,” where you can experience the power, beauty and enthusiasm of our amazing sled dogs.
- Offering an unforgettable experience for novice mushers, adventurous spirits and kids
- Specialized tours and instruction for children
- Each experience tailored to suit your interests and abilities
- Remote wilderness tours, moonlight runs, and hot springs soaks
- Rookie runs on Mush Mt. for children and adults, instructions are given and your own wonderful team of huskies to mush through the wilderness trails
Follow us to fun! Over 40 years of adventure guide experience.
Book now for the Holidays!
- Rates from $100 per half day to $155 (drive your own sled) to $190 (all-day lunch included)
- Guest should call cosmic cruisers - Lisa Mapes at 970-641-0529 - she will set you up with what suits you best
- Book well in advance for better availability
More Dog Sledding Stories.
Home - Gunnison Lodging |
Gunnison Hotel Rooms |
Reserve Now |
Business Stay |
Western State College |
Gunnison Events & Festivals |
Our 10 Favorite Things |
Dr. Jim |
Waterwheel Info |
Guest Comments & Pictures |
Newsletter Sign Up |
The Waterwheel Inn
P.O. Box 882 ~ Gunnison, CO 81230
37478 W. Hwy 50 ~ Gunnison, CO 81230
Toll-Free 1-800-642-1650 ~ Local (970) 641-1650
Hotel Internet Marketing by RezStream